The purpose of the Training and Operations Manual is to:
- Provide guidance for the training and operations of NSCC/NLCC units.
- Provide an overview of the NSCC/NLCC Training Program.
- Provide guidance for COTCs and Escort Officers for the operation and administration of advanced training programs.
- Provide references for military drill and ceremonies
- Front Matter, Record of Changes, and Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Unit Training
- Chapter 3: Regional Training
- Chapter 4: Advanced Training
- Chapter 5: Unit Training Preparation
- Chapter 6: Training Contingent Administration
- Chapter 7: Unit Operations
- Chapter 8: Drill
- Chapter 9: Ceremonies
- Training Codes
- Active/Reserve Volunteer MOU
- Travel Policies and Procedures
- Procurement Policies and Procedures
Record of Changes