The purpose of the U.S. Naval Sea Cadet Corps Uniform Regulations is to:
- Provide descriptions of all authorized U.S. Naval Sea Cadet Corps (NSCC) and Navy League Cadet Corps (NLCC) uniforms and components.
- Provide guidance for prescribing uniform wear in order to present a consistent image across the NSCC.
- Ensure that NSCC personnel present a proud and professional appearance that will reflect positively on the individual, the NSCC, the maritime services, and the United States.
- Front Matter, Record of Changes, and Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: General Uniform Regulations
- Chapter 2: Grooming Standards
- Chapter 3: Uniform Components
- Chapter 4: Insignia
- Chapter 5: Breast Devices/Awards/Insignia
- Chapter 6: Special Uniforms
- Chapter 7: Civilian Clothing
Other Links of Interest