The purpose of the U.S. Naval Sea Cadet Corps Uniform Regulations is to:
- Provide descriptions of all authorized U.S. Naval Sea Cadet Corps (NSCC) and Navy League Cadet Corps (NLCC) uniforms and components.
- Provide guidance for prescribing uniform wear in order to present a consistent image across the NSCC.
- Ensure that NSCC personnel present a proud and professional appearance that will reflect positively on the individual, the NSCC, the maritime services, and the United States.
- Front Matter, Record of Changes, and Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: General Uniform Regulations
- Chapter 2: Grooming Standards
- Chapter 3: Uniform Components
- Chapter 4: Insignia
- Chapter 5: Breast Devices/Awards/Insignia
- Chapter 6: Special Uniforms
- Chapter 7: Civilian Clothing
Record of Changes
- Change 1: Action Letter 04-12 (Change in Position of the NSCC Flash on the NWU Blouse)
- Change 2: Action Letter 03-13 (Approval of the CUU as an Alternate Working Uniform to NWU)
- Change 3: Action Letter 09-13 (NWU Parka Changes, Guidelines for Color Guard Uniforms, and Wearing of the Navy Coveralls)
- Change 4: Action Letter 01-14 (Clarification between Alternate Uniform and Civilian Attire)
- Change 5: Action Letter 05-14 (Alternate Uniform Modifications, Female Belts, Ball Caps, and the Retirement of the Utility Uniform)
- Change 6: Action Letter 08-14 (Wearing of Beards and Cargo Pants)
- Change 7: Action Letter 11-14 (Female Hairstyles)
- Change 8: Action Letter 02-15 (Sea Bag Lists)
Other Links of Interest